Job Coaching - the skills you need for employment in Ontario
At Employment Solutions, we don't just offer job opportunities. We offer a complete service that makes sure that once you get a job, you have the skills and training to fulfill your potential and become the best employee you can be.
Job Training: help to start your job
Once you have secured a job, we will work with you to prepare you for the demands of the job and your working environment.
- Orientation in your new work environment
- Job accommodations (modifications) to suit your needs
- Training in the duties of your new job
- Creating good work habits and performance
- Disability accommodations in your workplace (if required)
- Negotiating any issues with your employer
Job Retention: keeping you on track
Once you start working, we continue to help you do a great job! We can help you:
- Learn new job tasks
- Maintain your work expectations
- Negotiate with an employer during a crisis (we will mediate if required)
Skills Training: keeping your qualified
At Employment Solutions, we offer a range of skills training to build your qualifications and help you in your everyday working life.
- Workplace Health and Safety training
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) training
- Mobility and travel route training to and from work
- Assistance to access educational opportunities to advance your skills
All this for free, if you are an adult or student (min. age 16) with a disability that is affecting your ability to gain or maintain competitive employment.
Call us at at (519) 539-5730 (Toll Free 1 866 225-0105) to discuss your requirements, or to arrange an appointment with one of our employment specialists in Woodstock, London, Tillsonburg or St Thomas.