Interview Techniques Training from Employment Solutions
A job interview can be very daunting, especially if you have a disability or barrier to employment. Our expert team will help you properly prepare for any job interview, so you can make a positive impression from the moment you arrive.
Good interviews don't just happen, you need to prepare for them and look up information in advance. We will help you with:
- Pre-interview research into the organization you will be working for
- Understanding what the position involves
- How your qualifications or skills fit their requirements
- Learning about the customers or clients your employer works with
How to prepare for a job interview
This is probably the most popular part of our training! Our practice interviews give you the chance to experience the job interview situation and present yourself at your best.
We'll help you prepare answers to job interview questions you might be asked, such as:
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you bring to this role?
- What are your working strengths and weaknesses?
- What do you see yourself doing in five years' time?
We'll also help you prepare questions you can ask the interview panel!
Practical help for interview day
We want you to be at your best on interview day. So we'll help you plan it all, including what to wear, the best way to travel to the interview, and check in advance regarding access and other accommodations you might require on the day. Our team has lots of other interviews tips too, to make sure you give the best of yourself on the day.
For more details of our interview techniques training, and to see if you qualify for our free services, call us at (519) 539-5730 (Toll Free 1 866 225-0105) or send us an email.